Sorry bout dat e'rbody



Earlier this year I emailed Billy Hunter & Derek Fisher telling them that David Stern had called them some bad names. I also emailed David Stern to tell him that Billy & Derek had also called him naughty names. I did this so that there would be no NBA season and thereby eliminating the temptation to watch Blazer games instead of doing homework.

I'm glad to get this off my chest, as this is the first I've spoken about it. I would like to apologize, as I know it was a selfish move on my part, but I felt it was what I had to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By The Stroke Of God's Hand

Strip away the old debris that hides a shining car -- a brilliant Red Barchetta from a better vanished time

I used to be with it, but then they changed what “it” was, and now what I’m with isn’t it. And what’s “it” seems weird and scary to me. -Grandpa Simpson