But mom, there are no taste buds in the tummy!

I don't like corn from a can, or frozen corn but I really enjoy corn on the cob.



These days I don't drink much soda, but when I do, I will seek out a 12oz can. I will avoid plastic bottles or fountain soda. Glass bottles are okay.



I won't wear socks until they're showing any signs of wear. I will buy new ones. Someday soon I will only wear socks a handful of times before I donate them.



I refuse to wear pants that have pleats in them.



I also refuse to wear a button-up shirt that doesn't have long sleeves.



I think rollerblades suck. But, skateboards are cool, dude.




I don't like coconut flavors or coconut candy. I love coconut milk curries.




If someone asked me what I thought about "reality television" I would try to convey my hatred. But, recently, I realized I like chef and cooking shows which, in general, are just as bad as any other reality television.



The fact that I don't have any tattoos or piercings has actually made me look rebellious and unique, in light of the circle of friends that I (for the most part, used to) associate with.



I don't like to drink out of straws.




I like to take dangerous, sharp things and flip them in the air and then catch them. Flipping a razor blade or butcher knife in the air and trying to catch it by the handle provides for a moment where complete attention is given to an act; this is rare and at times, requires an exogenous threat of danger to attain.




I really dislike having my toothbrush moistened prior to the paste application and subsequent teeth brushing.



While I recognize the safety and efficiency of a microwave oven, I almost always prefer to use the stove or toaster oven for heating items which others seem to prefer the microwave.



I hate having eyedrops applied to my eyeballs. This is one of the biggest reasons I am thankful I still (at 34) have 20/15 vision.



Despite thinking, when I was younger, that I would never think the music is too loud, I do in fact, at times, think the music is too loud.



I always use my turn signals while driving, and those that don't irritate me.



Drivers who pilot their vehicles in a dangerous and reckless fashion are, without a doubt, putting my and my passenger's life at risk and sometimes I have to squelch the tendencies of road-rage that are not healthy, nor becoming of a doctor in training (or anyone, for that matter.)



I like my beer as cold as it can be, and have a hard time imagining that I would get used to warmer beer -- despite protestations otherwise of those who have said I would indeed get used to it.



Even when I live in a house-hold with a dishwasher machine, I still use dishware, utensils and cups many times over in an effort to reduce instances of washing.



I let my dog lick my face even though I've seen her lick her genitalia, butt-hole and even eat her vomit.



I almost always prefer rain to sunshine. When I was a skateboarder, I couldn't imagine a time where this would be true. Also, a good portion of my formative years were spent in various parking garages in Portland, OR, as this was the only place to go skating when it rained.



I don't like runny eggs. I really don't like boiled eggs. You would be forgiven in thinking that my Hungarian heritage might allow for Deviled eggs to be tolerated -- no, not even with extra paprika.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By The Stroke Of God's Hand

Strip away the old debris that hides a shining car -- a brilliant Red Barchetta from a better vanished time

I used to be with it, but then they changed what “it” was, and now what I’m with isn’t it. And what’s “it” seems weird and scary to me. -Grandpa Simpson