Top Ten



Top ten things I'm into this week:

  1. Golden weekends -- easy to take for granted! 
  2. Planning for Oregon deep sea fishing trip. Last year a big storm cut us short. Scary
  3. Caramelized onions with bacon
  4. Cooler nights. So tired of running the AC unit
  5. Air fryer. Seriously, get one of these
  6. Bamboo cutting boards
  7. Kamado Red Egg for grilling -- that thing gets sooooooo hot! 
  8. Mango La Croix
  9. Voltaren gel. Topical NSAID that kinda actually works. OTC in Canada; super expensive and Rx only in US
  10. 2nd year of residency
Top ten things that I eschew this week:
  1. Hot days. I'm over it
  2. LA Traffic
  3. Continuing to wait for medical license to arrive
  4. Toes. My toes hurt
  5. Elevators that frequently break down
  6. Costco crowds
  7. Debt
  8. Not into Jack Ryan. I tried
  9. Having more time to pay attention to politics and such. So depressing
  10. Low thresholds for hangovers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

By The Stroke Of God's Hand

Strip away the old debris that hides a shining car -- a brilliant Red Barchetta from a better vanished time

I used to be with it, but then they changed what “it” was, and now what I’m with isn’t it. And what’s “it” seems weird and scary to me. -Grandpa Simpson